Monday, June 17, 2013

A quick lesson in numerology




I keep seeing a tweet discussing the birth of Kim and Ye's newborn, it says : 

6/15/2013

6
 1+5= 6 
 2+0+1+3 = 6
 666!
ILLUMINATI


Now let me be clear: I believe in numerology: study of the symbolism and significance of numbers. They reflect certain aptitudes and character tenancies, as an important part in the individual as well as the overall cosmic plan. It states that individual numbers have vibrations and each letter has a number it corresponds to, indicating that letters are vibrational as well. My major qualm here is that I'm sure none of the people tweeting that for one know what it is and two believe in it.  My other qualm is it is WRONG.
Done correctly the numerology of Kim and Ye's baby goes as following:

 6/15/2013
6
1+5= 6 
2+0+1+3 = 6

6+6+6=18
1+8=9

So in actuality Kim and Ye's baby's life path number is 
9!!!
A little more insight

People with a Life Path 9 are humanitarians. If your Life Path is a 9 you have an extremely strong sense of compassion and generosity. You are selfless and helping others is very important to you. You not only want to help others, but you feel very deeply for those less fortunate than yourself. They are friendly and people like them. Their generosity knows no bounds, and they give freely of their money, time and energy. As a "9" their ultimate goal is working toward a better world.

Quick thing at the end. I know that the veil is thick...this is true. I must implore that people be more open. Not to just gathering up your pitchfork and torches against that baby. Or if you do don't be fickle. If you will believe in numerology to condemn the baby into the illuminati (post on that coming eventually) then believe it when it comes to everything else. 

Just a few thoughts :)

✡ॐNamasteॐ✡
Triiinity Tafari

P.S. If you are interested in me doing your numerology...I love doing it and I will.

Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment