Friday, May 23, 2014

Praise Report

What goes down must come up right...?

Right, so instead of frowning about all the things I would rather go a different way I smile about the positive things. I genuinely believe that we are creators of our universe and I have been finding it extremely difficult to create the positive world I want to reside in. I really want to work on doing exponentially better with pointing my focus. I am thankful for many things and I need to stay focused on those things because that "attitude of gratitude" will keep me in the abundant paradigm that I want. Today I will focus on the bid things that make me happy.

What are the good things happening in the Tafari household........besides that fact that we made a year last month and we love each other more and more........our best friend is here!!!

Ryan moved out here in the beginning of the month!!!
Dealing with issues Voldemort left us with has been putting us through a lot of strife and stress but it is an awesome blessing having an extra pair of hands to help out, as well as an extra force pushing us forward and not pushing us back.

Also both I and Amiiiri have jobs (we don't really like them) but they are employment until we find something better they are steady checks. 

I actually have another personal praise report,  this past mothers day, I talked to both of my mothers and we have resolved our separate issues and are on good terms and that means more than anyone will ever know.

I want to thank God for the blessings, the abundance and the prosperity, I have now and in the future.


Think about your life today folks whether things are positive or negative its all up to your perspective and remember...NOTHING lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment