Monday, December 30, 2013

California Dreaming

Good afternoon Gods and Goddesses
I know its been forever and 60 million days since I last blogged but yall wont believe how crazy my life is. After my last post things began to get crazy and I just couldn't get together enough to write. You all may know that, to live in Los Angeles again has been a dream of mines since I moved to Tx. Ever since after SxSW, we (Amiiiri and I) decided that it was the best move for Free Spiiirit. Let me say, when they say "If its worth it, it wont be easy..." that shit is so true. It seems like everything that could have happened did happen! Even a few unexpected things! By around July we knew we wouldn't be able to afford the move in August as we wanted, so we arranged to live with her mother until we could get enough saved. Then like 3 days before we were about to move out of my apartment there was a fire. Crazy right!!! Life is just that crazy. I love it though. We moved to Houston from Huntsville and Caryn moved to San Antonio. For 2 months we lived in Houston and everything that could have happened to keep us back tried. Alas on September 24th we finally acquired the money we needed to make the move and asked Caryn to come with. We have been here in Los Angeles since the second of October. Los Angeles is such a beautiful beast. I love it here. I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm ready to chase my dreams and I know that I can have whatever I want. Everyday is a new experience and everyday prospects become more and more prosperous so alhamdullilah for that! I thank all of the people that bless our mission and I ask that you all keep us in your prayers and send us positivity when you can.

Namaste Spiiirits,
Triiinity Tafari

No comments:

Post a Comment